WP2 - Cultivation of halophytes analysis of physiological status of plants
- Do all salt-tolerant plant species, also called halophytes, prefer saline cultivation conditions?
- Halophytes versus Glycophytes – various adaptions to salinity
- Three promision salt tolerant species – characteristics and differences
- Cultivation of halophytes under hydroponic conditions
- Hydroponics of Salicornia Spp. in large scale
- Cultivation of Salicornia Spp. using effluent water from recirculatory aquaculture system (RAS) culturing rainbow trout
- Production of Salicornia Spp. in a foil green house using aquaculture effluents.